Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays- it's so great to dress up as whatever you want and it's also an excuse to eat your weight in candy corn. I really wanted to put together an easy costume idea and easy on your budget. :) Here is a really simple DIY for kitty ears for under a couple of bucks.
Felt- I used Black and Pink.
Headband- whatever you have on hand.
1. Fold black piece of felt and cut two little holes and put the head band through the holes.
2. Cut your kitty ear. :) Aww how cute is that.
3. Ok! Cut out your second kitty ear on the bend of the felt.
4. Now you have 2 kitty ears.
5. Fold your pink felt and cut out a little pink diamond. Cut the pink diamond into 2 triangles.
6. Fold the black kitty ears around the head band and glue the two sides together. Do not glue them on the head band. Just squeeze the two sides together and wait a 20 seconds for the glue to dry.
7. Glue the pink triangles on the ears.
8. I used a little black eyeliner for the nose and whiskers. And VIOLA! all done.